Frequently Asked Questions
Will I get to speak 1x1 with a Facebook expert to help me with my page/ads?
- There is a Q&A portion of the event where a Facebook expert will answer questions submitted by attendees during registration (you will have the opportunity to submit your question when you register).
- There will not be an opportunity to get 1x1 consultation with a Facebook expert, but we will provide you with plenty of information to help you succeed. We also recommend exploring our newest support options available at www.facebook.com/business/resouces.
I do not have a Business Page and would like to set one up prior to attending the event. Where do I go?
- To learn more about how to set up a Page go to: https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/set-up-facebook-page/
I registered, but I cannot attend. Can I give my spot to a friend or colleague?
- YES! Simply have them check in under the name you registered with or you may transfer your ticket name here.
My friends/colleagues would like to attend. How do they register?
- Great! We encourage everyone to register for the event, since spots fill up quickly! They can register by going to: https://fbindianapolis.eventfarm.com/
Will there be parking available?
- Complimentary, onsite parking will be available.
How do I get to the event?
- We encourage you to visit the venue’s website for more details on getting to the event. In some cases, we may send you a reminder email with specific parking and/or directions.
What is the cost to attend?
- The event is FREE to attend!
What time does the event start?
- Doors open at 9:30 AM. The main stage kicks off at 10:00 AM. The event concludes at noon.
How do I check in once I arrive? Do I need to print my ticket and bring it with me?
- Please bring your confirmation email with you to expedited check in process.
Will food be provided at the event?
- Coffee, tea, water and granola bars will be provided.